Teacher Survey for the 2016-17 School Year: (Click Here)
Parent Survey for the 2016-17 School Year Coming Soon
Pay for school meals easily at myschoolbucks.com. It is simple and secure with low balance alerts. You can also pay on the go. Signing up is free and simple so please sign up today!
- Thursday, March 2-Sunday, March 5: Rebel Scholars Trip to Orlando
- Tuesday, March 7: Rebel Buddies
- Wednesday, March 8: Herff Jones Meeting for Seniors at 9:00 am
- Thursday, March 9: Richton Elementary Spring Pictures K-6th
- Friday, March 10: Talent Show
- Monday, March 13-Friday, March 17: Spring Break
- Tuesday, March 28: Rebel Buddies and RHS Robotics
- Saturday, April 1: FCA Youth Rally Located at the RHS Football Staduim
- Wednesday, March 1: ACT Make up
- Monday, March 6 – Tuesday, March 7: Third Nine Weeks Test Review
- Wednesday, March 8: Odd Period Test
- Thursday, March 9: Even Period Test
- Friday, March 10: Make Up Exams and End of 3rd Term
- Thursday, March 23: Report Cards Go Home
- Saturday, March 25: RHS History Bowl
- Saturday, March 25: RHS Baseball at Lumberton TBA
- Monday, March 27: RHS Softball at Stringer at 5PM and 6PM; RHS Dance Clinic in the Gym after school
- Tuesday, March 28: RHS Baseball at Mize 5PM and 7PM
- Wednesday, March 29: RHS Dance Clinic in the Gym after school
- Thursday, March 30: RHS Dance Tryouts
- Friday, March 31: RHS Baseball vs. Mize at 5PM and 7PM; RHS Softball at Northeast Jones 5PM and 6PM
- Saturday, April 1: RHS Baseball vs Wayne Academy at 12PM and Lumberton at 5PM
ActiveParent is a web-based application parents can use to keep track of student’s records. Richton School District parents with more than one student can access records for all them with one account. The goal of ActiveParent is to provide parents and guardians the ability to monitor student’s Grades, Attendance, Behavior, and Course Performance. ActiveParent provided student information as soon as it is entered into SAM (Student Administration Manager).
ActiveParent can be accessed by clicking the picture above or go to: http://ms5620.activeparent.net
Please contact the Elementary or High School Office for signup information.
*The ActiveParent iOS app has been released and is available for free right now on the App Store*
Attention RHS Seniors and Parents
It’s time to start planning for your Senior yearbook ad! Ads are a great way to designate a special page where you can showcase photos and leave lasting messages from family and friends.
Order forms will be sent home, or you may contact Mrs. Johnie Odom at 601-788-9608 to purchase.
The RHS Yearbook Staff WANTS YOUR PHOTOS!
Upload your best photos to www.replayit.com and we may feature them in the 2017 yearbook! We want to see group photos; football, softball, baseball, track, golf, tennis, dance, cheer, basketball, band photos, dress-up day photos; classroom photos; pep rally photos, and anything else you think may be good enough for YOUR Richton Yearbook!
You can also download the Replayit app on your smartphone from the App Store or Google Play.
Start sending in those pictures today!
MDE Regional Literacy Meeting Schedules for Parents of K-3 Students (Click Here)