Dates to Remember
- Thursday, December 1-Saturday, December 3: Richton Rotary Tournament (Schedule)
- Monday, December 5-Tuesday, December 6: Richton Junior High Basketball Conference Tournament at McLain
- Monday, December 5-Tuesday, December 13: MAP and SATP2 Retesting
- Tuesday, December 6: Band Christmas Concert at 6:00 PM in the High School Auditorium
- Wednesday, December 7: No Testing- Rebel Buddies, First Priority, and FCA
- Monday, December 12-Friday, December 16: Nine Weeks Tests
- Thursday, December 16: RJH/RHS October and November Attendance Incentive Party in the High School Auditorium. There will be food, drinks, and music.
- Friday, December 16: Last day of the Term 60% Day
- Monday, December 19- Thursday, January 5: Christmas Break (Teachers return Tuesday, January 3)
ActiveParent is a web-based application parents can use to keep track of student’s records. Richton School District parents with more than one student can access records for all them with one account. The goal of ActiveParent is to provide parents and guardians the ability to monitor student’s Grades, Attendance, Behavior, and Course Performance. ActiveParent provided student information as soon as it is entered into SAM (Student Administration Manager).
ActiveParent can be accessed by clicking the picture above or go to: http://ms5620.activeparent.net
Please contact the Elementary or High School Office for signup information.
*The ActiveParent iOS app has been released and is available for free right now on the App Store*
Graphic Design Class
The Graphic Design class at Richton High School is creating a Rebel Recipe cookbook. The cookbook will contain recipes from students, teachers, staff, administration, and former alumni. We anticipate receiving printed copies to sell in the spring. The price will be $15 per cookbook. Proceeds will go to the band to purchase new uniforms. Click here for more information.
Attention RHS Seniors and Parents
It’s time to start planning for your Senior yearbook ad! Ads are a great way to designate a special page where you can showcase photos and leave lasting messages from family and friends.
Order forms will be sent home, or you may contact Mrs. Johnie Odom at 601-788-9608 to purchase.
The RHS Yearbook Staff WANTS YOUR PHOTOS!
Upload your best photos to www.replayit.com and we may feature them in the 2017 yearbook! We want to see group photos; football, softball, baseball, track, golf, tennis, dance, cheer, basketball, band photos, dress-up day photos; classroom photos; pep rally photos, and anything else you think may be good enough for YOUR Richton Yearbook!
You can also download the Replayit app on your smartphone from the App Store or Google Play.
Start sending in those pictures today!
Congratulations to RES teacher Mrs. Adrienne Shoemake! Her name was selected in the September Spotlight Teacher drawing sponsored by the Richton PTO. Mrs Felicia McCardle presented Mrs. Shoemake with a gift card to Office Depot on behalf of the PTO.
Congratulations to RHS teacher Mrs. Catherine Williams! Her name was selected in the September Spotlight Teacher drawing sponsored by the Richton PTO. Mrs. Jolie Shaw, PTO president, presented Mrs. Williams with a gift card to Office Depot.