Teacher Survey for the 2016-17 School Year: (Click Here)
Parent Survey for the 2016-17 School Year: (Click Here)
Pay for school meals easily at myschoolbucks.com. It is simple and secure with low balance alerts. You can also pay on the go. Signing up is free and simple so please sign up today!
- Thursday, February 2: RJH and RHS Beauty Pageant at 7:00 PM
- Friday, February 9: Elementary Beauty Pageant sponsored by Rebel Scholars and Maroon Marionettes
- Friday, February 10: Mugshots Fundraiser for Rebel Scholars
- Monday, February 13: Rebel Buddies
- Tuesday, February 14: Jones on Stage Performance 9th-12th at 10:00 AM and 5th-8th at 2:00 PM
- Wednesday, February 15: 9th Grade will visit Perry County Vo-Tech at 10:00 AM
- Thursday, February 16: ACT Workshop for Parents at 6:00 PM
- Saturday, February 4: VEX IQ and VEX VRC Robotics Comptition
- Thursday, February 9: ADP Job Fair for 9th Graders
- Thursday, February 9: Progress Reports
- Thursday, February 16: JCJC Future Engineers Luncheon
- Friday, February 17: Academic Incentive 9:30-11:00
- Monday-Friday, February 20-24: RES Science Fair
- Tuesday-Thursday, February 21-23: State Robotics Championships
- Tuesday, February 28: ACT for Juniors
- Friday, February 3: RHS vs. North Forrest Basketball 5:00 PM at Richton – Senior Night
- Tuesday, February 7: RHS vs. OLA Basketball 5:00 PM at Richton – Girls Only
- Thursday, February: RHS vs. Lumberton Basketball 6:00 PM at Lumberton
- Monday-Friday, February 13-17: Basketball District Tournament at Richton
- Saturday, February 18: RHS Baseball at Seminary Jamboree
- Saturday, February 25: RHS Baseball at West Jones Classic
- Monday, February 27: RHS Baseball vs. Poplarville at PRCC Campus 7:00 PM
- Monday-Thursday, February 27- March 2: RHS Cheer Clinic and Tryouts
ActiveParent is a web-based application parents can use to keep track of student’s records. Richton School District parents with more than one student can access records for all them with one account. The goal of ActiveParent is to provide parents and guardians the ability to monitor student’s Grades, Attendance, Behavior, and Course Performance. ActiveParent provided student information as soon as it is entered into SAM (Student Administration Manager).
ActiveParent can be accessed by clicking the picture above or go to: http://ms5620.activeparent.net
Please contact the Elementary or High School Office for signup information.
*The ActiveParent iOS app has been released and is available for free right now on the App Store*
Attention RHS Seniors and Parents
It’s time to start planning for your Senior yearbook ad! Ads are a great way to designate a special page where you can showcase photos and leave lasting messages from family and friends.
Order forms will be sent home, or you may contact Mrs. Johnie Odom at 601-788-9608 to purchase.
The RHS Yearbook Staff WANTS YOUR PHOTOS!
Upload your best photos to www.replayit.com and we may feature them in the 2017 yearbook! We want to see group photos; football, softball, baseball, track, golf, tennis, dance, cheer, basketball, band photos, dress-up day photos; classroom photos; pep rally photos, and anything else you think may be good enough for YOUR Richton Yearbook!
You can also download the Replayit app on your smartphone from the App Store or Google Play.
Start sending in those pictures today!
MDE Regional Literacy Meeting Schedules for Parents of K-3 Students (Click Here)